Sunday, February 26, 2012

My picks : HOT TRENDS SPRING 2012 !

Hey!
As the spring approaches and the temperatures are higher and higher my mind is set on bright colours, flowers, sun ….And then I ask my self, what shoud be my picks for the up coming season?
As I look through the lines the main thing I notice ..colours! Bright, pastel and prints, most of them floral!
One thing I notice is that white is totally HOT this season , it’s everywhere! 










H&M are totally going pastel, many colours, but most is white and ofc prints! This are my picks…
I will totally pair this gorgeus white sweater from H&M with those Topshop colour contrast brogues.


I would love this H&M outfit with those Charlotte Olympia  ( Lola nude-suede ) heels. 

 
From left to right : Lipsy floral print shorts ; H&M ; H&M knee length skirt; 

 
This Dorothy Perkins simple but beautiful  glitter dress, needs this Charlotte Olympia heels for a little pop of colour.


The three pices are h&m. I'm happy to see violer, it's one of my fav colours!

And again , the h&m outfit with Charlotte Olympia white platform shoes. Perfect!


















 And my favourite from this season H&M collection is this dress..
 


MANGO this season goes all white and black .. take a look ...
Next on the list are BLAZERS !  Season by season, year by year .. and they are sill there..
HM-striped-blazer

Topshop-boyfriend-blazer

PULL & BEAR
Runway and Street fashion INSPIRATION!





























 That's it for now!
Until next time.. XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment