It’s Sunday! And usually on Sundays I’m at home most of the day. As today as I was cleaning around and organizing, I was wondering what I have to change something in my home, so I started searching for ideas. I found some good ones and I thought it might be a good blog post! So here is it.
I love changing things around my home, keeping it new and fresh with just few steps. Your home is reflection of who you are, your likes and dislikes, your needs and luxury, your personal touch etc.
BUT, there are some things you can change in every home!
- Repaint the walls! Choose some fun color, something unexpected and build this around so it gets a complete look of the room.
- Change the curtains! With this you change only one thing and you make it feel like a completely new room. For the upcoming season, choose some bright, fun color or some nice print.
- Flowers! No matter what size, no matter what color. Keep at least few of them in the room. In the living room you can have flowers in pot if you have enough sun light and flowers in vase you can put in every room. I just love to came into a room and see flowers!
- Pillows! You can keep it simple with one color one size, or you can play around with them. My advice is to get a lot of different ones, size, shapes, and colors.
- Find some piece of furniture that stands out, maybe some vintage or ultra-modern. The important thing is to be noticed right away when someone enters the room.
Enough talking, lets visualize!
Hope you like it!
Until next time ... xoxo